Why Hanson Shanette Steel buildings?
Our steel range of buildings are built to the European and BSI building regulations which gives you peace of mind that you are buying a unit that is built to last. With an extensive variety of sizes, styles and finishes, we can custom build your unit to suit your budget and needs.
Again, customers want to replace an old building that is unattractive and is detracting from the value of their property.
Benefits of our steel buildings:
- Our steel building range is unique in style, design, specification and construction
- All frames are made of heavy duty, structural grade galvanised steel sections
- All walls and roofs are sectionally pre-fabricated in its own quality controlled factory
- No necessity for any on-site fabrication work, so you have a clean, tidy site, when your new building has been completed
- All units are maintenance free saving time and money on your building
- From small garden sheds to large industrials, your building can be easily dismantled and relocated if required
- We offer a range of insulation levels to suit your requirements
Why else would you choose us?
All the reasons above, and:
- Quality – Hanson invest in the latest machinery and methods to ensure that we offer you the highest consistent quality of product and design.
- Service – It’s not only machinery that we invest in, our people are one of the biggest investments we make, and the return on that investment is the best service levels around for our customers. It’s typified by the phrase “The answer is yes, now what’s the question?
- Free Site Survey – By a Hanson surveyor. If required, a Building Specialist Surveyor will visit you to discuss your requirements. We will be able to provide you with a quotation for all agreed work, which would be entirely without obligation, ensuring that you make the best informed decision with the best local information.
- Product range – We can offer a wide range of options in terms of colours, finishes and level of insulation for your building. We also offer a wide range of optional extras, including up and over and personnel doors, roller doors, sectional doors, extensive choice of roof covering colour, materials and styles, the list is huge. Have a look at the products available, here.